Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Birthday Fun at Kennedy's

Last night I had the pleasure of joining my friends at Kennedy's for a birthday bash. 


There are actually a bunch of birthdays in our circle of friends this week, including mine (Saturday), so we were kind of celebrating all of the birthdays, but last night the celebration was mainly for Caitlin.  It was also the actual birthday of Lori and Michelle.



We had a private room upstairs with a giant long table for all of us.


I was excited that Greg was actually and town, so I had a date!  How rare!


The usual shenanigans ensued.






I started the evening off with a Killians.
Greg and I sat across from Jen and her husband.


And Diana!


And next to Katie and Stew.


After much socializing, we ordered some food.

I ordered a basket of onion rings for our end of the table.


They were crispy and delicious!

For my entree I ordered the fried goat cheese salad.


It had spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon, and goat cheese.  I loved it!

Jen was a sweetheart and brought cupcakes from Cupcrazed for all us birthday girls.




She knows my favorite is the strawberry.  They are sooooooooooooooo good!

We even had birthday cake shots!


It was a great way to ring in my birthday week.  I actually have a few more celebrations to attend to coming up as well!  Keep the good times coming!



7 comments:

Carly said...

Fun! And Happy Birthday!

Steph said...

Happy (early) birthday!!

Omg fried goat cheese. Love.

Shelby said...

Why was the celebration "mainly for Caitlin" if there were several of you who had birthdays? That makes me kind of sad.

Anyway, happy birthday to all of you!

Amber said...

Happy almost birthday!

Brittany said...

Fried goat cheese salad- YUM!!!

Looks like it was a fun time :)

Brittney said...

Shelby- I probably phrased that wrong. It was Caitlin's ACTUAL birthday the night we celebrated, and the party was put together by her husband. She was actually the one that suggested we celebrate all of our birthdays that night, even though many of our birthdays are later this week and some of us are celebrating other nights as well. Hope that clears up the confusion!

Pure2raw twins said...

It was great hanging out with you the other night! It was a great birthday celebration all around :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails