Monday, July 30, 2012

Scenes from a Weekend in Hilton Head

Hi there!  As I'm sure you can tell, lately I'm feeling a bit more unplugged and not as conscious about taking pictures for blogging or blogging in general.  I don't know if I'd call it a break, but it's a step back from where I once was.  Anyway, I still enjoy recording my life, but I just feel like lately I'm doing it more sporadically when I have something more memorable to chronicle.  Just wanted you to know where I was at with it ;)

I just got back from a weekend in Hilton Head, hanging out with my parents.  I ate tons of seafood, went the the beach, went to the pool, watched some Olympics, and relaxed.  It was just what I needed to recharge.  Here's some scenes from the weekend, including a video of Clyde at the beach.

Epic lobster dinner eaten Friday night while watching the opening Olympic ceremonies.








As you can see, Clyde really enjoys the beach now :)

Blueberry pancakes with fruit.

Clyde after a walk on Sunday morning.

Crabcake on a salad.
I got back last night and I'm not looking forward to the work week.  Can I just go back to the beach and frolic in the water again??

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails