Monday, October 26, 2009

44 Things about me

Taken from my friend's Facebook notes...

1. Do you like blue cheese?
yes

2. Have you ever been out of the country?
yes, but sadly only to Jamaica, Mexico, and Canada. Still badly want to travel more of the world!!

3. Do you own a gun?
Yes, a Glock 27

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
I haven't had Kook Aid in a loooooooooong time, but probably some red colored kind.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
yes

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I like em every once in a while. I like mine with spicy mustard and relish.

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
I have a bunch: Elf, Christmas Vacation, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the cartoon version).

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Green tea or coffee (preferably flavored coffee)

9. Can you do push ups?
eh, not that well...

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My engagement ring. It's platinum with a round cut diamond and two baguettes on the sides.

11. Favorite hobby?
reading or running with other people.

12. Do you have A.D.D.?
no

13. What's your favorite shoe?
I got these cute peep-toe black snake-skin sling-back heels a couple months ago. I think they are very cute.

14. Middle name?
Lauren

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1. I have to pee! 2. I wonder if my friend Kerrie is working today (I haven't seen her in a while because she's been out). 3. What do I want for lunch today...

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
coffee, Green Tea, water

17. Current worry/s?
Halloween. What are we doing? Staying home or going out? I need to either get mass amounts of candy to pass out if we stay home, or get a costume if we're going out.

18. Current hate right now?
That Greg is furloughed.

19. What do you wish for in the coming year?
Greg to get called back. To get pregnant if that happens.

20. How did you bring in the New Year?
We went to a friend's house and drank, ate, and played Nintendo Wii

21. Where would you like to go?
Europe

22. who are the people who will complete this?
?

23. Do you own slippers?
yes, my favorite are these navy blue fleece ones. So soft and cozy.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
black cable knit sweater

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
I'm not sure if I ever have...

26. Can you whistle?
yeah, but not that well.

27. Favorite color?
green or blue

28. Would you be a pirate?
um no

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I have a shower radio, so sometimes I sing along with that.

30. Favorite girl's Name?
Lauren, Megan, Emerson.

31. Your eyes?
Blue and green with a yellow ring around the pupil.

32. What's in your pocket right now?
nothing

33. Last thing that made you laugh?
co-worker telling me about his experience at the Renaissance Fair this weekend.

34. Best bed sheets as a child?
I can't remember too far back, but I know I had these Ralph Lauren blue pin striped ones I liked in high school.

35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child?
Stitches on my eye brow from falling off my bike when I hit a root in the yard

36. What are your plans for the future?
travel, have children, not sure what else I want to do with my career yet...

37.Do you walk around the house naked?
Well sometimes around my bedroom/bathroom, but not the rest of the house. We have a lot of large windows that aren't covered. I'd be flashing the neighborhood.

38. Who is your loudest friend?
Jen probably

39. How many dogs do you have?
None, I just have three rabbits. Greg wants a dog, but I don't really want one.

40. Does someone have a crush on you?
I don't know.

41. What is your favorite book?
Probably The Time Traveler's Wife.

42. What is your favorite candy?
I like Ghiradeli dark chocolate with rasberry. In general, I like most candy though. Kit Kats, Reeses Pieces/Peanut Butter cups are probably some of my favorites.

43. Favorite Sports Team?
Boston Red Sox. I'm not a good fan though, I usually don't know what their record is or watch a lot of games.

44. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I have no idea.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails