Monday, September 6, 2010

Cherry On Top

My pilot wife/healthy living blogger friend in Atlanta, Runblondie, picked me among others for this blog award! 
Pretty cool!  My first blog award :)
Thanks Blondie!!  If you're not reading her blog and you like to run, you should.  This girl could run circles around me with her daughter in a jogging stroller!!  So cool!
So with this award comes this:

#1 Answer this question: If you could go back and change one thing in your life, would you, and what would it be?

I guess I would have prepared better for potential furlough.  If you've been reading my blog from the beginning, you know that furlough is the reason I started blogging and it's been really hard on us.  I think I would have prepared better financially and mentally, because when it happened to Greg, it really felt like the rug was pulled out from under us.  We had planned for the opposite of furlough, even making financial decisions based on future years of pay.  We've made it through ok, but we didn't have much saved and really could have handled our finances better along the way to prepare for this.  I think we both learned a good lesson though, and I always say that when and if he's making tons of money in a few years, we're going to still live more frugally and save in case this ever happens again.

#2 Pick 6 other people to pass this award to, and then let them know that they're winners.

Kelly @ FoodieFresh
Kristina @ Spabettie

1 comments:

Kristina @ spabettie said...

Thanks Friend!! :)

Honestly, I wouldn't want to change anything BIG that might have put me on a different path, because I really like where I am right now with everything...

But if I had to pick something, I would have requested a sub for that ski race the day I crashed... :) Who knows, I might be a pro tennis player right now! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails