Friday, September 10, 2010

Give Me Liberty

Wednesday night I joined a group of my friends at The Liberty to celebrate my friend Gibson's birthday.  I've mentioned The Liberty a few times.  It's one of my favorite spots in Charlotte for good food and hanging out with my friends.

Kelly sat across from me:
Speaking of Kelly, if you would like to see lots of embarrassing pictures of me while I'm drinking be sure to check out her pre-wedding pub crawl pictures: I, II, III, IV.  I have no idea what I'm doing in a lot of those pictures, but they are entertaining ;)

Anyway, back to our birthday celebration at The Liberty!
We ordered a couple appetizers to share.  We had dates stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon (unpictured!) and a tower of warm buttery pretzels served with cheese sauce and mustard:

I ordered the fall inspired beer flight:
Totally loved it!  I had a summer flight last time I was in and that was also great.

For my the meal, Kelly and I decided to split everything we ordered. 
We had two kinds of salads, the goat cheese and the heirloom tomato:

Then we got the crab cakes:

Everything there is always really yummy!  I also very much dig the atmosphere.

I gave Gibson a Groupon to a local greenhouse as his present, because he's a big plant lover.  He seemed psyched :)

I look forward to my next experience at The Liberty!

1 comments:

Kristina @ spabettie said...

Kelly's photos look like it was a fun time!! First time I clicked I had read "prenatal pub crawl" instead of prenuptial. :)

The liberty looks YUM... I love pretzels with cheese sauce, and bacon wrapped cheese stuffed dates??? YUM!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails