Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Christmas List

 Hey, welcome to December!  The nice 40 degree temperatures showed up just in time to usher in December today, and I am currently listening to my Christmas Mix.  Let all the holiday fun begin!
I love reading what other people want for Christmas or their lists of favorite things this time of year.  
And yes, I did watch both crazy episodes of Oprah's favorite things this year.  I totally believe in giving to others, and am trying to pick out the perfect things for my family members (which is always tough!).  I also regularly fill a stocking for a needy child each year, just so you know I'm not a greed monster!

But anyway, just for fun, I thought I'd make a list of some stuff I'd like.
I usually have a hard time thinking of things and Greg ends up picking out some electronic gadget for me, since that is his area of expertise.  This year, I tried to give people some better more specific ideas for me.  Here are some of the things I mentioned to my family (when they asked) I wouldn't mind receiving.



This awesome camera bag, from Etsy.





A new yoga towel


Yoga mat bag

About 800 more pairs of these pajama pants (they are my favorite).


The latest Emily Giffin book.

Anything by Michael Pollan.  I still have yet to read any of his books, but have been wanting to for a while.


You might have noticed that I didn't really list any running stuff.  I'm in pretty good shape with running gear now, and after the marathon, I'm not sure I'm going to do as much running.  I see more yoga in my future after January...

Of course, I always love gift cards to Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, and ITunes as well :)

What's on your list this year?

6 comments:

Kristina @ spabettie said...

great list!! Basil usually gives me great gift certificates!

can you believe I just placed an order with Jonathan Adler and DID NOT order any of the dachshund stuff??

:D

Kelly said...

You should just borrow my Michael Pollen books. I have three of them and you are welcome to them anytime.

Ashley said...

I have a few of the same things on my Christmas list... yoga mat, pajamas, and books! :)

I also fell in love with the white watch that Sandra Bullock wore in the Blindside... then I found out how much they cost... so a watch may have to wait this year.

That's really nice that you fill a stocking for a child too. Not everyone is fortunate enough to get gifts at Christmas.

Lindsay said...

Can I just steal your list and use it as mine? Because it's pretty much perfect :)

Brittney said...

@Lindsay- Haha, yes, steal it!

Anonymous said...

I have the Kind Diet on my xmas list too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails