Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Life In iPhone Pics


I think I kind of have writer's block lately.  I just feel like I don't really have a lot to say.  I still take pictures and live my life kind of the same as I always do, but it just doesn't seem worthy of a post sometimes.  Anyway, I was looking through my phone and I have a plethora of iPhone pictures, so this is "my life lately in iPhone pics".

This is the front of a Coast Guard boat I got to go on a couple weeks ago.

Sweet Potato pasta I bought in Seattle, served with a sauce made of cream cheese, walnuts, garlic, butter, and parmesan cheese.  Decadent.

Probably kind of hard to tell from this picture, but I burned the crap out of my fingers with the flat iron one day.

One of a gazillion photos I sent to Greg while he was travelling in the last couple weeks.

Clyde and I chillin on the deck reading 50 Shades of Grey together.

Grilled cheddar, apples, and spinach.  Do it.

Bank of America Stadium (where the Carolina Panthers play).  Was there for work the other day.
Brownie with Archer Farms Sea Salt Caramel Pretzel ice cream on top, plus a drizzle of caramel.

Beer consumed at The Liberty with friends.

What kind of pictures to you have in your phone?  I have about 300 more pictures of Clyde in mine.  Like I said, Greg and I like to send pictures of him back and forth to each other all. day. long.  It's an obsession, I realize this.

Hopefully I'll have something more exciting to share next time!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails