Monday, November 21, 2011

Things I'm Into Lately

Hi there!  Hope everyone is well.  I've had another busy weekend over here!  I went to see Breaking Dawn Friday night, ran, went to a move party, visited a new brewery in Charlotte, and of course, snuggled the pup lots.  It was nice!  I figured I'd mix things up and give you a rundown of some stuff I'm into lately.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Hot Cocoa


I found this stuff at Target recently and it's awesome.  I still like to drink something warm in the morning, even though I've been off caffeine for a while (because of TTC), so this is a great alternative.


Butternut Squash


It's officially my favorite squash.  I especially love it cubed and roasted or in this soup.

Clyde's boots


Even though he won't keep them all on at once, they are truly adorable!  Here he is with one on...



Chobani Mango


I'm not even a huge fan of mango and this stuff is awesome!
Indian food


I'm totally addicted to Indian food lately.  I've had it out twice in the last week and then made myself some at home tonight.  So good!


Beer


The fall weather has really put me in the mood for beer lately! 
I'm bummed that pumpkin beer season is over though :(

Running

Well kind of.  November has been the month with the most consistent running I've done all year since my marathon in January.  I decided to just go for it, since being paranoid about running has gotten me no where with TTC.  I've been running at least 2-3 times a week all month.  And I signed up for a Turkey Trot!

What are you into lately??



6 comments:

Jen said...

ummm...chocolate peanut butter hot chocolate sounds AMAZING. i made butternut squash risotto last night and it was delicious!

happy to see you running and enjoying it again.

Amber said...

What did you think of Breaking Dawn? I saw it on Saturday. I've been all about egg salad lately. It's weird. I don't like hard boiled eggs but I like egg salad. :)

Anna H said...

I'm so obsessed with butternut squash! It's just perfect for the season! I'm signed up for the turkey trot too. And by that, I mean the walking 5k. Gotta start somewhere right?

Erin @ The Grass Skirt said...

I NEED that hot chocolate. Thanks for the head's up! I don't drink caffeine either, so I am always looking for other options (even if chocolate does contain some caffeine). :)

Liz @ runbakerace said...

Peanut butter hot chocolate sounds amazing!!! I am doing a Turkey Trot too and I'm so excited. Love starting the eating day with a healthy activity. Husband and I have also been loving butternut squash. I roasted two this weekend and made a delicious soup.

Brittney said...

@Amber I liked Breaking Dawn! Parts of it were cheesy, but overall I liked it and got the chills at certain parts :)
@Anna I'm doing a turkey trot in Hilton Head, not Charlotte, but I heard the Charlotte one is great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails