Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkins and Parades

The Halloween fun continued into Sunday.  Greg got home late Saturday night, around the same time I got home from the party, so even though he missed that fun, we crammed in as much Halloween stuff as we could on Sunday.  In keeping with tradition, we decorated our house late.  Happens every year!  We also waited til the last minute to carve our pumpkins.




As per usual, Greg chose a complex design and I chose a silly face.



The finished products...





Pumpkin seeds were roasted...



So good!  I haven't been able to stop munching them...

After pumpkin carving and decorating, it was time for our neighborhood Halloween parade.  Our little banana was all set to go.






Clyde was a big hit as usual, all the kids came running when we walked over. 
I swear more people in our neighborhood know his name than mine ;)





Super dog loves him too.



Off we went!



Clyde thrives on these events, it's so cute how he runs to keep up with everyone!

Gorgeous fall day.







How cute is he??



Hopefully next year we'll be in the parade with another little one...


5 comments:

Kris @ spabettie said...

oh my GOSH Banana Clyde is the cutest! :D

I hope next year sees you with an addition as well <3

Heather said...

check out yesterday post on my blog, you won a giveaway!

Jen said...

Aaah I LOVE the banana costume :)

K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy said...

Clyde is too cute in his costume!!

Heather said...

please e mail me at runningwithsass@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails