Thursday, February 9, 2012

Songs to Make You Smile

I went on a quick run tonight for the first time in about a week and a half and covered about 2 miles.  I've had that crappy cold lingering so running with a wad of phlegm in your throat doesn't exactly feel that great (TMI, sorry!) and I've been mostly walking at tonight instead of running.  I didn't wear my Garmin, but I could just tell my pace was pretty slow, which is ok.  Getting started was kind of rough, but eventually I got in to the groove and part of my groove was definitely due to my playlist.  A couple happy songs came on and I realized they were really making a difference in making my run a good one. 



I thought I'd share a list of songs that pretty much always get my smiling and are great for a run, a car ride on a sunny day, or if you just need a pick me up.



Click to enlarge

Do you have any songs that are guaranteed to make you smile?

With that, the rest of my evening involved tacos, heavy on the guac....


And I'm about to go do some snuggling with Clyde while catching up on Glee.



Hiope you guys have a great night!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails