Tuesday, November 24, 2009

50 Questions

50 Questions.

1. What color is your toothbrush?
White and pink, but I also have a white and green electric toothbrush. I alternate.

2. Name one person who made you smile today?
Chad (co-worker)

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Checking email, entering evidence, drinking coffee...

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
pretty much the same stuff as at 8am.

5. What is your favorite candy bar?
I like Kit Kats, but don't discriminate.

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Do you want to go to lunch?" to my friend Kerrie at work.

8. What is your favorite ice cream?
Again, I don't discriminate, but I'm into this Harris Teeter Bear Claw ice cream right now. It's dark chocolate- so good!

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Brownie flavored coffee.

10. Do you like your wallet?
Yes, it's a Coach wallet my brother got me.

11. What was the last thing you ate?
an apple

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
no

13. The last sporting event you watched?
basketball

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Butter

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message?
Sarah

16. Ever go camping?
Not the real kind of camping. I want to though!

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
I try to at least take a Women's multi-vitamin every day. I also take Omega 3 sometimes.

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
No

19. Do you have a tan?
No, I don't really tan much with this skin! I just try to not be blinding white- that's all I can really hope for.

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
No, I like both.

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?'
Fountain soda- yes. Can- no.

22. What did your last text message say?
It was about lunch tomorrow with Sarah (lunch plans are very important to me- in case you can't tell).

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
working, lunch with Sarah at a Hibachi place, going home to clean and prep for Thanksgiving.

25. Look to your left, what do you see?
Police patches and pins on my bulletin board.

26. What color is your watch?
I have two, both are silver. One has a black face, the other is totally silver.

27. What do you think of when you hear Australia!
Kangaroo/koala

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Drive thru, unless I have to pee.

30. What is your favorite number?
6

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone
Kerrie

32. Any plans today?
Going grocery shopping with Greg for Thanksgiving stuff.

33. How many states have you lived in?
5

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
the airlines

35. Last song listened to?
"All I Need" Mat Kearney

36.Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Not without a lot of thought.

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
No, but I probably should.

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
black boots/shoes

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
People who have traveled a lot. Friends with kids. People in jobs I aspire to do.

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't know.

41, Do you love anyone?
Yes

42. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes, some do.

43. What do you usually do during the day?
Accept and process evidence.

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Hate is a strong word...

45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
That or some variation of it. I'm more of a "hi" or "hey" kind of person.

46. What color is your car?
charcoal gray (it's so pretty :)

47. Do you like cats?
sure

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
My family

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes, I've been to three of them.

50. How did you get your worst scar?
I have one buried in my eyebrow that I got when I was young riding my bike. I fell off and hit my head on wood in our wood pile. I got some stitches.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails