Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blogger Burger Meet-up!

Last night I attended my second blogger meet-up in a month! Charlotte has so many bloggers!  We all remarked about that.  I wonder if other cities have so many like minded bloggers that meet up? 
After trading a lot of emails about time and place we decided to meet for dinner at Big Daddy's Burger Bar in Ballantyne. 


From left, Kelly, Tiffany, Me, Jen, Jessie, Lauren, and Katie.  We chatted about where we were from, our jobs, other bloggers, etc... 
For dinner, I opted for "The Frenchie" which was a turkey burger with brie, bacon, and apple slices on a whole wheat bun.  Total deliciousness.  I also got a side salad with romaine, tomato, cucumber, walnuts, and some blue cheese crumbles (sans dressing, the blue cheese crumbles were flavorful enough!). 

The consensus was that all the food rocked.  It was my third time at Big Daddy's, but first time at the Ballantyne location.  I've had a regular burger and black bean burger there as well.  Everything I've had there has been good :)
The ladies were great!  I'm excited that we have so many cool bloggers right here in Charlotte.  I hope to see them again soon.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

It was great to meet you last night. Dinner was so much fun!

Jen said...

Yay, dinner was so good last night!

Related Posts with Thumbnails