Friday, July 2, 2010

Dining Al Fresco

I love eating outside when the weather is nice.  Today I dined Al Fresco for two out of three of my meals.  Breakfast was a smoothie that I drank on the way in the car.  Maybe that actually counts as 1/2 al fresco...?  Anyway, Kelly has been working from home on Fridays to save her sanity, and since she lives about 4 blocks from my building, she invited me for lunch (thanks Kel!!).  We had yummy tempeh and veggie quesadillas and salad with avocado and cucumber dressed with honey and lemon juice (I'm going to have to start doing that at home!).  It was so beautiful out today, so we ate on her terrace overlooking the city.  I loved the food, the company, and the view.  And Rascal joined us out there too :)
The work day pretty much dragged on and on, being that it's the day before a holiday weekend.  I was hoping someone would come to my office and tell me we could leave early, but that never happened.  Darn.  I got home, and took Clyde for a walk. 
Dinner was a leftover stuffed pepper, and a grilled zucchini. 

And I ate out on the deck!   

Clyde joined me...

We enjoyed the view...




I'm off to pack.  I'm meeting the pilot in Charleston, West Virginia tomorrow night!

3 comments:

Monique@She's Going The Distance said...

he's cuuuuute :)

Jen said...

Yay for dining al fresco! How lucky you got to eat with Clyde and Rascal in one day! And Kelly too of course :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a safe trip up to Charleston and that the weather is as beautiful as it is here on the coast. Thanks for coming over for lunch. I had a blast! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails