Saturday, July 10, 2010

Home Sweet Home

With traveling to Charleston last weekend and having things to do almost every night this past week, I was due for some serious home time.  My day started with the usual checking of email, blog, and Facebook, while eating breakfast: 

That would be yogurt and fresh peaches/cherries.  MMMMM :)
Breakfast was followed by me doing some exercises for my poor knee:

While watching How I Met Your Mother on Tivo.  Then Clyde and I went for a walk...

(took this while I was getting my sneakers on and he was patiently waiting)

Come on Mom!!  Put down the camera and let's go!! 

Clyde in his favorite spot on the walk- the "doggie" area, near our pool...

Clyde charging ahead!


Cooling down at the house...

Then I did a bunch of Jillian Michaels' No More Trouble Zones, avoiding the leg/knee exercises.  So basically I did a lot of abs and upper body.  I'm pretty sure it's going to hurt to laugh tomorrow...


I made a tuna wrap for lunch.  I used this Archer Farms multigrain tortilla (Target brand).  Tuna, heaping tablespoon of light mayo, fresh pepper, fresh lemon juice, lots of celery, lettuce, and tomato in the wrap.  With a side of hummus and carrots.
A couple hours later I had banana soft serve with a couple chocolate chips as an afternoon snack:

Nom nom nom...
I cleaned, watched some more Tivo...  pretty lazy afternoon. 
I made plans to go see my friends' new place and have dinner with them, so late in the afternoon I whipped up a batch of brownies to bring them as a house warming present:

I licked the bowl...
My friends' new house is really nice and it's close to us, only about 10 minutes away.  We had a good BBQ dinner out.  I am off to bed.  Hopefully I'll be a little more productive outside the house tomorrow ;)  I enjoyed my time at home today though!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails