Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dandy Night

Via my new way to waste time on the internet Twitter last week, a bunch of Charlotte bloggers coordinated a meet-up at Dandelion Market.  They had a Groupon for $10 for $20 worth of grub and we all liked the idea. 
Here's the bar area:
The wall of shoe molds:
Le menu:
My beer, which was a Carolina Strawberry Ale.  It was yummy!  It had a subtle strawberry taste, but wasn't overwhelming.
The water, which came in these cool tall jugs with tiny little water glasses.  Jen is a constant water drinker, so she probably had about 40 glass fulls of water by the end of the night...lol!


I ordered a salad with balsamic and cranberries in a Parmesan cheese basket.  MMMM, cheese basket :) 
And mushroom flatbread:
Plus Jen twisted my arm into having some of this apple dessert.  We shared it with most of the table.
The crew

It was a late night out for me, being a weeknight and all, and I promptly crashed upon arriving home. I had a great time though and really enjoy the company of these ladies :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Love trying new restaurants! Even better when you get to dine with blog friends and Charlotte is full of 'em these days!

Jessica Horton said...

Hey, I know Jen!!!!

(and I've been following several of those other girls on twitter for a while!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails