Thursday, February 24, 2011

My ABC's

Just for fun, I thought I'd do one of these surveys...  Enjoy!

A.   Age: 32
B.   Bed size: Queen
C.   Chore you hate: Mopping floors, cleaning bunny cages
D.   Dogs:  Yes, I love my little Clyde!

E.   Essential start to your day:  breakfast
F.   Favorite color: Green or blue
G.  Gold or silver: Silver
H.  Height: 5’3
I.   Instruments you play: zero (tried flute once, it didn't work out...)
J.   Job title:  That's top secret.  Really, it is.
K.  Kids: Working on it...
L.  Live: Charlotte, NC
 (source)
M. Mom’s name: Darah (cool right?)
N.  Nicknames: Britt, Babe (hubby calls me), Brittles (bro calls me)
O.  Overnight hospital stays: none
P.  Pet peeve:  slow drivers.
Q.  Quote from a movie:  "I'm bursting with fruit flavor" Reality Bites

R.  Righty or Lefty: Righty, although, I'm using my mouse left handed now at the advice of my sports chiropractor because my right side is under a lot of stress.  Try the left handed mouse thing!  You can change the settings so that the clicker is on the other side too.  It's interesting...
S.   Siblings: One younger brother
T.   Time you wake up:  Usually around 5:15am.  I'm sloooooooooowwww in the morning, so I need a lot of time to get ready.
U.   Underwear:  Yes, I wear underwear.  I wear two pairs most days, a thong during the day and granny panties when I get home and go into "comfy mode"...lol.
V.    Vegetables you dislike: Not a big fan of turnip...
W.   What makes you run late:  Blog reading/writing in the morning and getting my hair just right.
X.    X-rays you’ve had: stomach, teeth, lungs, knee
Y.    Yummy food you make: Blueberry pie
Z.     Zoo animal favorite: penguins

Did any of my answers surprise you??

5 comments:

Erin @ The Grass Skirt said...

I love your mother's name. It's beautiful! And I'm totally with you on penguins, especially baby penguins. :)

Carly said...

I like your mom's name too. And your top secret job. :-)

alison said...

We have the same job title! Hmmmm... and I'm a boy shorts girl myself :)

RunningOnCoffee said...

I played flute & piccolo! But no longer. I hear ya on the underwear subject :) Hmm wonder what the top secret job is!?

Anonymous said...

I was not surprised getting your hair just right makes you late! I was surprised you wear a thong most days! -Jen T.

Related Posts with Thumbnails