Thursday, April 7, 2011

Adventures in Kayaking!

Howdy blog world!  So it's already Thursday!  I'm looking forward to this weekend with a couple fun things happening and also some good down time.

I'm way off track with the 30 Day Challenge, but oh well.  We'll just keep trucking along the best we can, right?  It may not happen in 30 days as intended, but I'll do my best to still do ALL 30 days.  So this one is supposed to be Day 25 - A picture of your day.  I'm going to do yesterday as my day, since I have a lot of great pictures.  Yesterday, I got home and Greg, Clyde, and I took our kayaks out for the first time this year!  Here's some pictures of our adventure.















See the blue heron??









Truth be told, I actually wasn't too psyched to go kayaking and Greg really had to twist my arm to get me to go, but it was absolutely beautiful once we were out on the river, and it was probably the best time I've ever had kayaking.  The water was so peaceful and calm, we saw great wildlife, the weather was perfect, and Clyde was funny to watch as he checked everything out.  So glad I got out there :)
 

6 comments:

Sana said...

Yeah I am not a water person, so I would not be jumping at the gun to go! But I am glad you had funn!

Jenny @ Fitness Health and Food said...

oh my goodness, I'm so jealous of your lovely day kayaking! I grew up in the neighborhood where most of the US kayaking team trained and my family loved canoing. ohh city living-sigh

Ashley said...

Awesome kayaking pictures. I really miss kayaking. There aren't a lot of places to kayak in Colorado... and I'm not much of a white water rapids kayaking girl. I like me some peaceful waters. Love the blue heron picture. Glad you had a good time!

Cassie said...

Wow, looks like a lot of fun! And what a beautiful day!

Stephanie @ The Cookie Battle said...

I'm going kayaking for the first time this summer (I'm afraid of water and trying to get over it) but it looks like you had fun! It's so cute that Clyde went too.

Brittany @ A Healthy Slice of Life said...

How fun that Clyde got to go! Looks like a gorgeous, relaxing time :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails