So here's the 30 day challenge. Basically, I'll be posting pictures and then a little story/explanation with each picture.
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Day 04 - A picture of your night
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
Day 12 - A picture of something you love
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19 - A picture and a letter
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 - A picture of your day
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss
Ok, so today is Day 1.
The 10 facts are probably going to be hard for me since I feel like I've been listing facts a bunch lately and I want to give you guys NEW facts. Let's see...
1. I'll start with the picture itself. This was taken at a winery in Indiana, while was visiting one of my best friends, Melanie. Coincidently she now actually works at the winery we were at that day! I LOVE wineries :)
2. I don't like Gin. Pretty much everyone else in my family likes it and I keep a full bottle in my pantry for when they visit because they love to make Gin and Tonics, but I can't stand Gin.
3. I do not feel like I'm very good at home decorating. Seriously, I've lived in my house for about 4 1/2 years and have one room, one half bathroom, and once accent wall painted. I kind of don't know where to begin with the rest of the house, and it has kind of an open floor plan (rooms flow into one another), which doesn't help. I probably should hire a decorator if I can ever afford one!
4. I used to collect baseball cards when I was a kid and I think my parents still have the collection in their attic.
5. I have a VHS tape full of videos I taped off of MTV in 7th grade. It's got Boys II Men, Color Me Badd, Paula Abdul, and all sorts of stuff on it. It's kind of classic...
6. The summer before my senior year of high school I went to my first "drinking party" and it was broken up by the police. I hid in the woods and was not caught. I slept over at my friend's house that night and I didn't think my parents would find out, but my town is so small that my dad read about the party getting busted in the paper the next day and confronted me. I'm a terrible liar so I pretty much immediately admitted I had been there and got grounded for a week. It's pretty much the only time I was ever grounded.
7. Speaking of lying, I've taken 3 polygraph tests for my career and passed them all. Told you I am a bad liar!
8. I've only lived alone once. I had a studio apartment right after I graduated from college in Dublin, Ohio (right outside Columbus) for about 6 months before I moved to the DC area and moved in with a boyfriend.
9. I'm not good at taking care of plants and am regularly scolded/nagged by my husband to water our plants when he's away.
10. I used to not like water when I was kid, I always drank milk with meals.