Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Can't Imagine My Life Without...

Hey guys!  How's your week going? 

I'm thrilled that it is Thursday, because I'm off tomorrow to head to DC for the weekend and I can't wait!  As you may know, I lived in that area for 6 years.  I loved living up there with all the things to do and felt like I lived in the epicenter of the US with it being the Capital.  I sometimes miss it, but do love my life in Charlotte now, so I think we did the right thing moving here.  It's still very fun to visit DC, since I know my way around and have a bunch of friends that still live there so I try to get up there at least once a year.

Even though I'm kind of on a running hiatus, I started plotting a couple months ago to visit my friend Alison this weekend and spectate with her at the National Marathon.  She's a runner too and ran the Marine Corps marathon in the fall.  I also know quite a few blogger friends that will be up there this weekend, so I'm really looking forward to seeing old and new friends from the blogosphere.  If you in the DC area and want to meet, let me know!

So it's Day 14 of the 30 Day Challenge - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.  I'm pretty sure you guys could guess who that would be...  my husband, Greg, of course :)  We've been together 9 years now, and have been married for almost 5 of those years. 



As much as we've had to go through, I've loved being on the journey with him and can't imagine being married to anyone else.


I think the best thing about our relationship is the way we get each other and see things the same way a lot of the time.  It's kind of a hard thing to describe.  We can be sitting across the room from each other and something will happen and we'll just look at each other and give each other that knowing look that we both saw the same thing.  I love that!


I'm hoping that we'll have a new little person we can't imagine our lives without soon...  :)

2 comments:

thehealthyapron said...

Such a beautiful post! I can't imagine life with out my husband too! It's nice knowing there is someone else out there that just gets you!

Jen said...

Have fun in DC! I love it there - it will be fun to spectate for your friend although it is hard to not be out there running!

Sweet words about Greg! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails